Sunday, March 1, 2015

An Entrepreneur's Beautiful Love Story

If you met a woman, and you happen to fall into the thirsty feeding of a waterfall, that pours out millions of gallons of love on you. I'd say that you hit the lottery of love.


Today I helped my sister Sara. She is my sister-in-law but she doesn't like the in law part. She just calls me her sister. I was helping her go through her house that she shared briefly with Rob, the man she fell so deep in love with. The man, who she had not seen the edge of three years with. The man that made her beautiful daughter. I helped her, and this is my take on this love story.

One day Sara was going to hang out with me and do a serious workout. She called to cancel because she had some date. It was Rob. From that day on they were enmeshed with each other. Inseperable. The facebook post were almost annoying at times as all the rest of us had lived our beautiful love and now were well into our struggle years. As we watched the two display the amazing love of  a new love, we were counting the days to the misery of a relationship. It was never to be for them, because what they had would be cut short by cancer. It would be a beautiful love story, that we all can learn lessons from. 

I watched them from my corner of love. I saw what Sara did for her husband. How she did everything possible to save his life. How she, not only prayed endlessly for Rob to be healed, she got hundreds of others to pray for him too. How she reached her arms around him and said "You are so brave" Sara and Rob took a short journey together, testing every kind of venture to heal him,and take the horrible monster out of his body. As I watched, I saw one thing. I saw how much she LOVED. I saw every aspect of what love is. I witnessed something few get to see. I saw what Real, True, Love is. It's amazing! Not for one moment did she ever think her love would die. Sara believed without any doubt that her husband would live. She did everything possible to keep him alive, and as, many of thought she might be blindsided when he passed she was not. She didn't blame God. She didn't blame herself.

When Rob passed away, my husband was there. He had relieved his sister of her steadfast post next to Rob. Sara went to get a bit of sleep. My husband went and woke her up. She ran into the room and screamed at Rob "You are not supposed to die!" you are not supposed to die.........

We thought Sara might be really messed up because she had believed without doubt that her husband would be healed. Even though many of us knew he had no chance. It was a very aggressive brutal cancer. Most don't survive it.  Rob didn't.


What did survive is LOVE. When Rob passed all I could think of was, what a beautiful love story. There was so much love. The love of falling in love. All the giggles and the many shared Facebook post of those two. The love of getting closer and getting married. The love of having a child. It was everything so many people want, and then it takes the turn into the survival to stay alive. And before anyone could believe it, Rob passed away. 

The one thing that stands tall in all of this is Sara,and how she can love. I think God put them together to show us all, how love should be. It's beautiful. I think in the less than three years they had, the kind of love that could one up all of us. If I could be such a woman as Sara, then I could be a woman. 

Be grateful if you a meet a Sara, cause this kind of love is rare. Yet we all have it in us. We just don't know how, to let it SHINE. She did.
*Rob, I'm so happy Sara showed, sowed and gave you ultimate LOVE. Rest at Peace my fellow trep!

Rob's last Christmas with us and his beautiful love story. Please watch it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment